- It is not advisable to operate the press without material. A dry press is harder on the machine and could deteriorate the life of the press.
- You have two buttons for press operation. PRESS and RELEASE. They are located on the face of the cabinet at the bottom right corner. When material is in the press and set to your desired temperature, press the PRESS button. It will proceed upward until it senses maximum capable pressure. It will then stop and hold that pressure. Once you reached your desired length of time, press the RELEASE button to return to home position.
- If you wish to stop operation in either direction, simply release the button in which ever direction you are currently going.
- The heat plates take approx. 10 minutes to fully heat before pressing product. Once heated they will maintain your desired temperature.
- For additional questions or assistance concerning operation, please see the Quick Start Guide below or visit our Contact Us page, we'll be happy to help.